From:
Jane Winkenwerder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:51:37 EST

Received this information from the Crystal Farms.  This cream cheese is
available in North Dakota and Minnesota.  I am sure that you can find it in
other locations as well.  Just call the phone number at the bottom of the
message to find out.  Hope this helps someone.

Jane
Fargo, ND

December 8, 1999

Dear Ms. Winkenwerder:

We want to thank you very much for taking the time to contact the Crystal
Farms Consumer Service Center. The name Crystal Farms stands for quality and
value and we strive to maintain that reputation at all costs.

All of our Natural Cheeses are gluten-free. Some of the cheese included in
this classification would be our natural chunk and/or shredded Cheddar,
Colby, Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, Marble Jack, Pepper Jack, Swiss, Muenster,
Havarti, and Farmer cheeses. This does include our Cream Cheese and Ricotta
Cheese. However our Processed Cheese such as- Cheese Loafs, Singles, and Hot
Pepper are not gluten-free.

Again thank you for contacting us. If you have any additional comments or
questions please contact us at (612) 544-8101

Sincerely,
Becky Smith
Consumer Affairs

Corporate Office