From:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2010 20:52:27 -0600

We are headed to the Vail area in a couple of weeks and staying at The Christie Lodge in Avon. Does anyone have any recommendations for restaurants? I am aware of the usual Colorado chains and other national chains with gf menus but was wondering about other places people have tried and whether they have had any good or bad experiences.

Thanks
Renee