Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 10:39:11 -0500

Hi All--

This question is primarily for those celiacs living in the Birmingham
area...Is there a Wendys close to UAB as I approach from Huntsville? I
checked Yahoo! and Google maps yesterday and it appeared there was one on
9th St.? Since I'm seriously directionally challenged, I couldn't tell if
that Wendy's was on my way to UAB (Kirklin Clinic) or if I would have to go
past UAB and come back. I'll need a GF place to eat on my way out of
Birmingham coming home to Huntsville, as well - is there a GF restaurant
going that way (really don't want to eat at Wendy's twice in one day).
Thanks for any help (restaurant name and address, if possible) anyone can
give me...it's really quite sad how lost I can get myself!

Cheers,
Ayn in Alabama