Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 00:12:07 -0400

I'll be visiting my old home town  Rochester Hills,  last week of August,
first week in September.  Can anyone tell me if there are any places  to buy
gf bread,  etc...  or shall I pack my suitcase with gf stuff.  Are there any
restaurants you can recommend (that's if I get adventurous)?  Is there any
celiac support group meetings scheduled in the last week of August, first
week of September?  Any help would be appreciated! Please reply directly to
me instead of the list.
Thanks
Lisa
San Diego

P.S.  Can someone order up a good thunder and lightning storm, for a day or
so?
<smile>