Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2012 13:58:14 -0400

Check out what National Geographic has to say about us:

http://intelligenttravel.nationalgeographic.com/2012/07/20/food-fridays-traveling-with-celiac-disease/

Do you want to take a vacation, but must do it on a Gluten-Free Diet and
do not
want to deal with the stress of having to deal with negotiating for each
and every
meal ?

NOW you can join us on a variety of Gluten-Free Getaways and make the
food the
highlight of your vacation.  We provide not only SAFE food, but GREAT food.

Since 1998 we have offered a variety of Gluten-free Getaways as to the
length,
locations and costs.  Here are our what we are offering currently:

***  2013 SEINE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & TOUR OF PARIS        Time Sensitive
April 18 - 28, 2013

Your response to this fantastic European adventure has been great and we
are very
close being able to declare this Getaway a GO!  The deadline for the minimum
number of participants is NO LATER THAN AUGUST 27, 2012.

***  CLUB MED TURCOISE VILLAGE - Turks & Caicos Islands [ADULTS (16) Only]
February 9 - 16, 2013
THIS IS A GO !

What a way to spend Valentines Day!  Magnificent beach and surf. One of
the top
10 dive sites in the world.

***  BILTMORE ESTATE - ASHEVILLE, NC mini
October 1 - 4, 2012
THIS IS A GO !

America's only true Castle and just in time for the Fall Foliage in the
Smokey and Blue
Ridge mountains.  Ask anyone who has been there and you'll hear how
awesome the
Biltmore Estate is.

***  PANAMA CANAL & SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE
January 14 - 25, 2013

A mid-winter cruise through the Caribbean highlighted by sailing into
the Panama
Canal and visiting some of the magnificent Islands of the Caribbean.
Sail in luxury
and enjoy the exclusively designed fantastic Bob & Ruth's Gluten-free
Menus.  We
NEED your participation to make this Getaway a GO.

***  EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE & TOUR OF ROME
August 26 - September 8, 2012                                  THIS IS A
GO !

Fantastic Ports of Call and then touring Rome.  If your interested call
us immediately
to check on cabin availability.

CHECK OUT ALL THE DETAILS AT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

IN THE WORKS:

*  NEW ORLEANS mini       March 17 - 20, 2013  (St. Patrick's Day Parade)

*  KENYA SAFARI / MASS MIGRATION       MID-JULY, 2013     Limited
Availability

*  NIAGARA FALLS, CANADA mini   June 3-6, 2013   Prior to the Canadian
Celiac Assoc. Conference

*  ORIENTAL CRUISE - Singapore to Hong Kong        FALL 2013

and MORE

Request a complimentary copy of our newsletter, OR;

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's and receive our Quarterly Life Style
Newsletter,
Discounts on Getaways and so much more.

Send your $40 check for annual membership dues to:

Bob & Ruth's     205 Donerail Court      Havre de Grace, MD 21078

*******
*******