From:
Christine Steigelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 20:32:26 -0800

Hi Listies,

I need you help!  I teach 2nd grade and had a child with asperger's.  There
is much doubt in the education community about going gf to aid in the
reduction of symptoms exhibited by those kids with autism or aspergers.  Can
someone please point me to a website or to specific med. research papers
that support the view of going gf?

Thanks!

Chris