Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:29:45 -0600

I have a dear friend in Wilmington, DE who is trying to find out if she
has CD, and would like to find a good doctor in a reasonable driving
distance.  She is willing to go to Philadelphia, New Jersey, or even
Baltimore if she can find a GOOD doctor.

Who do you recommend?

What is the University of Maryland doing in Celiac testing and research
these days?

Thanks,
Karen
Lamplight Hill educational resources
Email me to join our monthly specials email list!
The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not
protect you