Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 18:45:40 -0700

Hi List mates,
  My celiac daughter is getting married this year and I have been
helping her find a gf friendly place for them to honeymoon. I found this
quaint B&B in Cozumel, Mexico reasonably priced and breakfast is easily
gluten free. In fact there is very little wheat flour around anyway as
corn flour and corn tortillas are the usual fare. The owner, an American
lady, sounds very helpful and friendly. There is a home page and the URL is
aliciasbedandbreakfast
  I have no financial interest in this B&B and do not personally know
the owners. It was just a find I had to share with you. I am
communicating with Alicia, one of the owners, and am finding her very
accommodating as far as my daughters diet is concerned. It's priced very
reasonably but is a short bus ride or walk to downtown or the beach as
it's situated in a residential area.

       Dianne in B.C.