From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:59:16 -0400

Dear list members ~

Our support group recently had a vendor fair and it was hosted by Comfy
Cuisine.
The company has a dedicated facility and provided tremendous support to
our group which really had a great deal to do with the success of the
event.

Comfy Cuisine makes delicious frozen entrees. They are trying to get
them into Whole Foods Market nationwide. Whole Foods does carry their
pizza but won't add the entrees.

They need our support to get them to carry the product.

I have no financial interest in the company but I do like their product
and would like it to be easier to buy!

Please consider going to the Whole Foods Market website and sending a
comment with the text below (cut & paste) or your own words.  If
possible please plan to do it this week. Of course, your own words are
the best.

---------------------------------------

Dear Whole Foods Market-

I appreciate the range of gluten free products that you carry and your
policy of labeling products if they include the top eight allergens.
Prepared food options for customers on a gluten free diet are extremely
limited.
You currently carry the Comfy Cuisine prepared pizza but not the
entrees. Comfy Cuisine makes a range of entrees including cheese
mancotti, spinach ravioli, grilled vegetable lasagna and eggplant
parmigiana.

As a person on a gluten free diet I appreciate more choices. Please
carry the entrees!

How to send the feedback.

Go to http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/contact/contact.html

Select the store in your area from the drop down menu.

Select the option for the subject heading -"Suggest a new product for
your local store"

Complete the form and cut and paste the text above into the "your
message here" box.

-Michael Thorn
Suffolk County Celiacs