From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 13:16:08 EST

Received a lot of response re Mc Donald's milkshakes.  Many people drink them
as they are GF for Vanilla and strawberry.  Chocolate flavor contains barley
although two responders said they have been drinking all flavors with no
trouble.

Mc Donald's ice cream and yogurts are also GF and used by several as are the
M&M Mc Flurries and the butterfingers McFlurries.

Further information I received stated that both Burger King and Wendy's
frosties are GF.

In addition, was told that Wendy's chili and French fries are safe.

This morning I called Land O'Lakes customer service as we received a
beautiful package of Montraux  Cappuccino instant mixes in assorted flavors.
I couldn't tell from the ingredients if they were safe so I called.  I was
told that they and virtually all Land O'Lakes products are manufactured with
ingredients that contain no Gluten, and are considered GF, however, some
products are packaged or some ingredients are prepared in outside places so
they cannot certify that there has been no contamination.  FYI their number
is 800-328-4155.

Also, for those of you who live in a location which has an In and Out Burger,
they have a protein burger which is GF.  It replaces a bun with large lettuce
leaves.  Also, their fries are cooked in dedicated oil so they too, are fine.

Good eating!  Renee C.  Beverly Hills, Ca.