From:
"Theresa Cornelius, MS, RD, CLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Theresa Cornelius, MS, RD, CLC
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:00:52 -0700

GF Halloween Party

When: Oct 16, 2004
From: 1:00 - 3:00 PM
Where: John 23rd Catholic Student Center

Please bring a GF treat with recipe/ingredients. Please bring extra copies of any recipes to share. We will have fresh apple cider, and apples straight from the Berry Patch Farm in Halls.

At 12:30 PM I will be doing a demostration on making a GF angel food cake (from scratch and with a mix).

If you are bringing a child, please RSVP
[log in to unmask]  so I can make sure to have enough party favors for them.

Directions:
From: I-40 take the 17th street exit

Follow 17th street to the end (ignore the change of names that occurs at Cummberland Ave). John 23rd is on a one way street, so you will have to go past John 23rd.

Turn right at end of 17th Street, go one block and turn right.

Follow the road around (again ignore the change of names). This road will bring you back to John 23rd.

You can park in the lots next to John 23rd, in the Baptist Student Center next door or at the Black Cultural Center across the street.

Hope to see everyone there.

Theresa Cornelius, MS, RD, CLC, LDN
Branch Manager and President of East TN GIG
                           &
Changing Lifestyles, LLC
Medical Nutrition Therapist
7424 Oaken Dr.