Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 06:48:43 -0400

Great sandwiches for school lunches are now possible!

Fresh sandwich bread is as easy as thaw-bake-cool-slice.

Tracey's Treats Frozen Millet Bread Dough in a disposable baking pan:

*  Great tasting, wheat-like textured bread HOLDS TOGETHER to the last bite
*  Gluten free, rice free, dairy free, preservative free, and, now, soy free
bread
*  Enjoyed also by those not even on a gluten free diet.

Concerned more about cost than convenience? Try our very easy to use Millet
Bread Mix. For just a few ingredients and easy effort, you get the same
great taste and texture as our baked frozen dough.  Our mixes are enjoyed by
Celiac Support Groups throughout the U.S.  If your support group hasn’t
tried Tracey’s Treats mixes yet, please contact us for samples.

Now available on the Gluten Free Mall (www.glutenfreemall.com) and in retail
stores throughout the Eastern U.S.  Please see our website for availability.

Tracey's Treats TM
gluten free - conveniently! TM
www.traceystreats.com

*******