Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2011 23:30:57 -0400

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: "Celiac/Sprue Group" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 10:04:05 PM
Subject: Family Dr and Gastrointernologist in Colorado

Greetings!

I once again call to this list for help! I have a friend who lives in Florida and recently visited his son in Colorado. Apparently the symptom the son had were very similar to what most of us are all too farmilar with. So I told the father that I would certainly ask a list serve I knew for 'help' in getting names of KNOWN and very helpful drs in Colorado . Looking forward to hearing from you! He is living between Boulder and Longmont, in Colorado.
Thank you inadvance for you help!
Diane Iowa