From:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:31:04 -0500

Received 8/24:

Thanks for contacting Millstone, Lindsay.

I‘m sorry for the delay in replying to your email.  We’ve experienced
an unusual volume of correspondence.

I'm happy to inform you that there isn't any gluten in any of our Sunny
D Drinks or our Millstone or Folgers Coffee products, including the
Folgers coffee singles bag.  Also, Fat Free Pringles are gluten free;
however, all other Pringles Regular and Pringles Reduced Fat versions
contain wheat starch.  In addition our three versions of Torengos are free
of gluten. They are made using masa flour which is a type of corn flour.
The source of modified food starch is also corn flour and not wheat.

I hope this information helps.  Stop by again.

Pat
Millstone
/Procter&Gamble Team