From:
Maureen Marx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 20:45:22 -0800

When my friend gave me this recipe, and raved about it, I thought it sounded
pretty strange but I made these today and they are wonderful.  A very nice
change from other breakfast foods and even though I'm not that fond of
potatoes I loved these.

Potato Pancakes

1 cup of cooked mashed potatoes
1 cup of grated raw potato
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder

Mix ingredients very thoroughly.  Shape into thin patties and fry on griddle
at same temp as pancakes.  Use margarine to oil the pan.  Cook until brown on
both sides.  Butter and add maple syrup and enjoy.

Maureen Marx