From:
Doug and Robin Schantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 09:50:36 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Once again I've received more support from all of you.  I'm going to go
ahead as planned with my one week of dinners for the family that are all
GF.  I will let you know what happens (!!!!!!).  Most of the people who
responded again to my question regarding whether or not a GF family
could exist happily ever after when only one (the mom) needs to be GF,
said that it could happen.  Only a few said that they won't make their
families eat GF because they don't have to.  Some said that everyone
eats GF,. like it or not.  Most said that they do a combination, but I
guess the most important lesson learned here is not to be a short order
cook for GF and non-GF foods.

Thanks for all your help and thank you everyone who sent me
recipes!!!!!  I'll let you know what happens.

Robin in Michigan