From:
"Shawn Anderson, CLA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 20:41:49 -0900

To all of you who have written to express how the reaction of the
members of my husband's law firm at our recent holiday party was so
refreshing, I have passed your comments and compliments on to the party
organizer.  She was quite surprised to hear that others are not so
understanding.

But if you thought my husband's firm was supportive, the law firm for
which I work goes the extra mile.  Our administrator planned our firm's
entire holiday party to be entirely GF.  The caterer is a close personal
friend of hers, and they worked up a wonderful menu which was to include
absolutely nothing that I could not eat.

Unfortunately, we have cancelled our holiday party out of respect for
one of our staff members who lost both her husband and son over the last
three days.

But is it any wonder that I love my job?

Shawn Anderson
Juneau, Alaska