From:
Jim Werner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 22:16:26 -0500

A few of questions.

The 100% lactose reduced milk product seems to do the trick to reduce the
gas problems however, I experience tiredness and a heavy feeling in my
chest when consuming any type of milk products.  Has/does anyones else
experience(d) this and if so does it diminish with time on the GF diet?

Also I have similar experience with legumes.  Is the difficult time with
legumes related to the celiac condition?

Finally,  I've read here that Rice Dream contains gluten.  Rice Dream has
a couple of different products.  The one I use does not list rice syrup as
one of its ingredients (the proposed site of gluten).  Does the proposed
information on Rice Dream refer to all of its products?  I've been using
it as my taste-like-milk replacement.  (I take Calcium supplements as well)

Thanks for your response!

    Jim Werner                     Finally, a real winter in New England!
    Boston, MA