From:
"Marne L. Platt, VMD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 15:18:14 -0500

Well, I just confirmed my "GF Snacks" on Continental, Newark to LAs Vegas
(5 hour flight and just a snack????? Good thing I pack my own!) The woman
on the phione seemed to know what i was talking about (perhaps because my
travel agent also requests these for me) but could not tell me what the
snack will be. I will let everyone klnow when I get back from Thanksgiving
how it all went. I have been burned by Continental before...my favorite was
being told thaeir special diets are only for religious or medical grounds,
and since GF was a preference...I briefly and politely explained that
nearby passengers would beg to differ should I get a non-GF meal! And then
i brought my own.

HAppy, Healthy Thanksgiving to everyone! I personally will be giving thanks
for a disease that I can control just with diet, not with long term
medication. Keeps it in perspective for me, especially when everyone else
is on their third helping of pumpkin pie!

Marne in NJ

The impossible is merely that which has not yet been accomplished!