From:
Dosha Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dosha Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:09:28 -0500

Danna Korn will be the featured speaker Sunday afternoon at 2:00 PM at
Presbyterian Hospital at 8200  Walnut Hill Lane.  Because of the great
response to our request for people to RSVP,  we are moving to a larger
meeting room. Danna will speak in Hager Hall which is located in the
Fogelson Forum Center. It is the building that has the red dome on top and
is west of the Main Bldg. where the Southeast Conference Room (our usual
meeting place) is located. If you have not yet contacted Marge Palma,
please email ([log in to unmask]) or call her at 214/828-8190 (w) or
903/872-7828 (h) to let her know if you are planning to attend.