From:
Andrew Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:39:06 +1000

I need to add that I am not Gluten intollerant, I have been on the diet and
noticed no improvement by being 100% gluten free (also had the blood test
which came back negative) with respect to the light headed ness. In fact
the opposite happened, I became worse because the mental strain of trying
to think straight and stop a panic attack was taking its toll. I went onto
Xanex and this has treats the symtoms. I had another thought, and that was
that at the same time as getting sick with wheat intollerance, I might have
also had a problem with a new prescription of glasses. Because they both
happened at the same time I may have missed it. I'm seeing the eye doctor
next week. I've had my thyroid, sugar levels and everything else checked.

Andrew