Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 18:39:09 -0500

In our next issue, you will learn about the safety of glucose syrup
and several other troublesome ingredients, read an in-depth guide to
raising celiac children, and find out something new about a variety of
topics. Our readers tell us they devour Gluten-Free Living as soon as
it arrives.

You'll also find a special section on the NIH consensus conference, the
status of the food labeling legislation and the future of the American
Celiac Disease Task Force. As always, we present everything in our
typical clear, no-nonsense fashion and relate it all to your daily
life.

Gluten-Free Living is the only publication that covers all aspects of
celiac disease and the gluten-free diet positively and progressively.
Our mission is to help you lead a happy, healthy gluten-free life. We
work hard to cover the topics that impact your life and to present them
so every page includes new, helpful information.

Subscriptions are $32 for one year or $54 for two years. Payment is b y
check or credit card. Be sure to include your mailing address and the
length subscription you would like. You can send credit card information
to [log in to unmask] or mail check or credit card information to:
Gluten-Free Living, 19 A Broadway, Hawthorne, NY 10532

PS: We were especially pleased to attend the NIH conference and we are
proud to be a part of the American Celiac Task Force, which was
instrumental in moving the food labeling legislation through the
lawmaking process. This is an especially wonderful time to be a part of
the celiac community as events occ ur that make our daily lives easier
and more rewarding.