From:
Cindy Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 1998 17:41:01 -0600

Short message of thanks to all.  Without the contributions to this list
I would never have been able to prepare the delicious foods I have for
the past 2 days.  My family was treated to the best the planet has to
offer prepared lovingly and wheat free even for me.  Didn't even miss
the parker house rolls and the one thing I made easy was those pop out
of a can rolls.  They scarfed them up, but I didn't even want one.  My
menu was:  Salmon mousse with raw veggies, or tortilla wedges, then,
Roasted Turkey stuffed with cornbread and nut dressing,  wild cranberry
sauce, green beans, creamed mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, and ambrosia
salad made with sour cream, apricots, mandarin oranges, dried
cranberries, and pears.  If anyone would like the recipes, email me
privately.  But really, thanks everyone for helping me not feel alone
with an odd ailment and deprived from all the "good" stuff everybody
else still got to eat.  Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year and may all
beings be happy.  I am!  Cindy in Texas