From:
Sherri T Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherri T Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 17:01:39 -0400

Armed with the information the Bruster's is gf, I took my kids there the
other night.

My gf 13 year old noticed that they hold the cones over the icecream
while they scoop it in. She was concerned that crumbs might fall into the
ice cream. This is disappointing, and it may not deter some people but I
thought I should mention it.

Sherri Miller in Georgia, USA

"Why can't you draw on the walls like the other kids? Do you have any
idea how hard it is to wash that stuff off of the ceiling??" --
Michelangelo's Mom

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.