From:
Elizabeth Mackie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 14:12:32 +1100

I bought a bread machine on the weekend but the company which sells it
doesn't have any gluten free recipes.  It is an 850g (or 1.8lb) machine.
Could someone please tell me if you can just use pure cornflour or other
gluten free flour instead of plain flour?

I'd really appreciate it if someone could email me (unless everyone on
the list wants to know) some recipes that work.

Thanks so much,

Elizabeth Mackie

I believe in Love.  I believe in Faith.
But most all I believe in Belief.
For without belief in something, we have nothing.