From:
Cliff Blaker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:27:34 EST

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group is getting ready for the 2nd
International Walk for Celiac Disease.  Last year our Walk raised more than
$37,000 which went to fund programs at the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia
University and the University of Maryland Center for Celiac Research.

Please join us this year.  Last year's Walk, which was held in 24 U.S.
cities, and internationally as well, raised approximately $250,000 overall.
This year there will be even more groups participating.  Who says the Celiac
community can't "get it together?"

The Walk will be held Sunday May 18 at Rockland Lake State Park, along a
3-mile path in a beautiful wooded area.  The Park is on Route 9W, in Congers,
N.Y, just minutes away from the Tappan Zee Bridge.  Registration is at Noon,
and the Walk begins at 1:00 p.m.

There will be plenty of gluten-free snacks and beverages.  Also, an
information table, and a raffle with many prizes to be won.

Registration fees are $15 for adults and $10 for children.  Please send an
e-mail and we will send you a Registration Form and Pledge Sheet.  Last year
we had several hundred walkers and pledges from hundreds more.  We're
counting on repeating last year's success and hoping to do even better this
year.

Arlene and Cliff Blaker
(201) 871-3125