From:
"Susan K. DeVries" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 17:04:56 -0500

Last week I posted a question about Burger King Shakes.  I also told that
their corporate office told me that the new fries are GF

Here are some remarks:

Three people said they got sick from the fries.  They questioned the oils
and the draining bins.

I did not get sick, but I don't *always* get sick when I eat the wrong
things.  I have osteoporosis, muscle cramp problems, alopecia areata (hair
loss) and deficiencies in B-12 and folate.  My biopsy shows sprue, but I
don't always get diarrhea.  Sometimes I don't know when I am hurting
myself.

I didn't try the shake, but others who have had them got sick.  I read the
ingredient list posted by the cash registers and it was questionable.

Someone wrote that they checked McDonalds three months ago and their
shakes are O.K.  Most people said they have better luck with McDonald's
food in general.

For those who want it, Burger King's corporate headquarter phone number is
(305)378-7011 and their address is 17777 Old Cutler Road, Miami, Florida
33157.

Thanks to everyone who responded.