From:
Meaghan Jamieson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meaghan Jamieson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:45:16 -0500

Hello Everyone!

Can anyone tell me if they react to liquors that are grain distilled (Rum,
Vodka, etc.).  Several people have stated that there is concrete evidence
that the distillation process removes any trace amounts of gluten.  I had a
terrible reaction to Bacardi White Rum recently and I was wondering if
anyone else reacts to similar products.

Also, has anyone had a positive experience with an MD or Naturopath in
Toronto/Mississauga/Oakville/Burlington/Hamilton who has experience dealing
with not only celiac but also with diagnosing other digestive disorders?

Thanks,

Meaghan