From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 08:51:48 -0400

SPRING SPECIAL CONTINUES

LITTLE BAY BAKING COMPANY will continue to offer one free bag of our
delicious Sponge Cake Mix with the purchase of any case lot (six of any of
our mixes).  The sponge cake is perfect with berries or chocolate sauce.
Just in time for strawberry season.

Our case prices save you 10% off the single bag price and include free
shipping.

For those of you in New England - find us now at the following Whole Foods
stores - Portland ME, Glastonbury CT, and in Massachusetts, Andover,
Bellingham, Bedford, Medford, Hadley, Hingham, Fresh Pond Boston, Charles
River Boston, Swampscott, and Wayland. Check out the upcoming events section
of our web site for tastings in the New England region.

GET ACQUAINTED PACKAGE. Why not try our delicious gluten free dairy free
baking mixes.  We have put together six of our best selling gluten free
mixes in one Get Acquainted Package - pumpkin bread, cookie bar, yellow
cake, waffle and donut hole, corn bread and all purpose breakfast mixes. We
have reduced the single bag retail price by 15% and included free shipping.
It's the perfect time to try something new.

The free sponge cake offer applies to orders of the get acquainted pack as
well. Order one get acquainted pack and get a free bag of sponge cake.

Helen Sanders

Little Bay Baking Co.

603-828-7236

www.littlebaybaking.com