Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 10:19:39 -0500

My daughter has been selected to tour with a choral group of HS students
in France, Germany, Switzerland, and Germany.  The trip will last two
weeks.  Breakfast and dinners are provided and the same while lunches are
independant. I am not concerned with lunch since most of these places
offer fresh friut and veggie stands.  I am looking for anyone who has had
experience with this type of trip and especially through this
company...American Music Abroad.  I am talking with the company and they
say that they have had a couple of students before and said that they can
make it happen but in the same breath I was asked if she needed gf all of
the time. (My confidence wained at that moment) I would certainly
appreciate all of your help.  Oh, this is a touring company that will be
giving concerts so I am not able to go as with other trips.  There will be
a DR. and nurse on the trip.  Thank you in avance and I will compile a
summary.

Kristi