From:
Idelle Datlof <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Idelle Datlof <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:58:52 -0400

From: Idelle Datlof [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 1:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Moosewood soups

Can you please tell me which, if any of your products, particularly the
Moosewood soups are gluten-free?

Thank you,

Idelle Datlof

Dear Idelle,

Thank you for expressing an interest in our products! We offer a few
gluten-free products that I think you would be interested in!

 *        Moosewood "Organic Vegetarian" Soups:  (
<http://www.fairfieldfarmkitchens.com/cms/viewPage.cfm?pageId=33> click
to link)
*      Creamy Potato & Corn Chowder
*      Hearty Mushroom Barley
*      Mediterranean Tomato & Rice
*      Tuscan White Bean & Vegetable
*      Texas Two Bean Chili

*        Organic Classics Chicken with Honey Barbeque Sauce (
<http://www.fairfieldfarmkitchens.com/cms/viewPage.cfm?pageId=17> click
to link)

*        Organic Toaster Classics Maple Oat Toaster Muffins (
<http://www.fairfieldfarmkitchens.com/cms/viewPage.cfm?pageId=36> click
to link)

Idelle, thank you again for writing to me.  Hopefully, there are some
products in our offering that will meet your needs. If you have a
moment, please visit our new website at www.fairfieldfarmkitchens.com.

Sincerely,

Shayna

Shayna B. Santoro