From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2014 21:01:46 -0700

Dear List Mates,

I wanted to really look over the America's Test Kitchens *The How Can It Be
Gluten Free Cookbook* before I spent $26.95. Finally, my reserve at the
library came in, so I have been able to spend some time reading it through.
For those who haven't seen it the book has a lot of great photos and some
interesting sounding recipes.

But I have an agenda when it comes to buying cookbooks. We have a number of
them sitting around collecting dust because there are just one or two
recipes we like in the book, and we don't want to toss the book. (Maybe we
are too lazy to clip out the good recipes.) So a new cookbook has to be
very special before we buy it.

You can read my comments here: http://bit.ly/GF_Bake . Please click-through
and launch the page. My blog is in the center of the page, under the photo.

I've found a lot of things to like about the cookbook and a number of
things that I hope to see in the next edition.

Vic-Sunnyvale, Ca

*******
*******