From:
Nancy Garniez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 12:32:21 -0400

Dear List:
I call your attention to the June 1998 issue of Scientific American, in
which appears an article on The Neurobiology of Depression by Charles B.
Nemeroff.   Almost every symptom listed on page 44 is a symptom also of
Celiac Disease, and I associate many of these symptoms with accidental
gluten ingestion.
Please let us read the article and  deluge them with letters to the
editor:         [log in to unmask]
Let's hear it for a balanced approach to health!
Nancy in nyc