From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:34:27 EDT

Hi all,

This is a meeting reminder for the Black Hills South Dakota Celiac Support
Group.

We have the Rushmore Room at Rapid City Regional Hospital from 5 p.m. to 7
p.m. on the second Saturday of the month for our meetings. We will start in
November as I still have some supporters to contact. Please mark your calendar
for November 10, 2007.

Plan to bring a favorite recipe that you have made gluten free (to share)  or
bring one you would like to make gluten free. Recipes aimed at holiday feasts
 are fine as we have lots of eating type weeks ahead with thanksgiving and
the  following holiday season.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

For more information contact - Susan at email: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])