From:
Mariah Vonk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 21:42:22 EDT

I am currently in the process of writing as many fast food restaurants and
other chain restaurants so that I will not be as nervous about traveling and
going out to eat.  If anyone has any information, including gf products
lists, company addresses, telephone numbers, etc, it would be greatly
appreciated!  Thank you!!