From:
Maureen Dolan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maureen Dolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:22:41 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I would be interested to know if anyone can help me out with regards to the
connection between infertility and Celiac's. I have read that infertility
can be a result due to CD. I am a 32 year old female who has been trying to
get pregnant for the past year and a half. In April I was diagnosed with CD.
My anemia has been treated along with my iron levels - everything is in
normal range now and the doctor gave me the go ahead to start trying again.
However now I fear that since I went approximately 2 years with CD before
being diagnosed that it has somewhat affected my changes of conceiving. If
anyone could offer me advise or has any information regarding infertility
and CD I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Maureen