From:
Randi Albertelli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randi Albertelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2011 22:07:17 -0400

Thanks to all of you have responded to my email about GF Choices in San Francisco...below are the responses:

www.glutenfreegluttons.com

"Woofle cafe" on Bancroft near UCB that has gluten free "waffle dogs" in a
dedicated waffle iron, as well as GF panini.

Also, the Home Room 510 is a mac-n-cheese place in Oakland that has a GF
option, very popular. Vegan also available.

The SF chronicle had an article about GF dining in the past few months.
You can probably finding it by searching sfgate.com

The Ferry Building is a great place to browse/window shop/eat for foodies
of all stripes. Mariposa, our favorite totally GF bakery, has a stand
there.