From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:55:04 -0700

Hi All--

Several people wrote wanting this information so I've
put this summary together as quickly as I could - I
hope I didn't leave anyone's suggestions out. If so,
write me and I'll do an addendum. Here's what you all
said....Thanks to all who wrote. It was the Vertratrum
Alb 30C that I recall seeing, but remember from a year
or so ago that many people use Alka Seltzer Gold. I
found that my pharmacy can order the Gold, but doesn't
keep it in stock, so if you can't find it, ask if they
can order it for you. -Ayn

Vertratrum Alb 30C (2 pills under the tongue as
needed) Costs about $5.00 per vial. If taken before or
just when the rumbles begin, will stop further
progression.

Chew 3 papaya enzyme pills after eating out

Alka Seltzer Gold

Bananas, papayas, aloe vera juice

Bentyl for the pain (prescription drug)

Let it ride, or take Immodium AD, or ginger ale and
eat bland food for a day or two.

Metamucil

Search the archives for the last name "Smotony"

Activated charcoal capsules found at a health food
store

Fresh garlic to control the yeast overgrowth

One capsule of L-glutamine along Probiotics to help
heal the gut, with each meal.

Go to the archives and search for "Summary," then look
for "How do I get thru a setback?"