From:
Sally Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:15:51 -0500

This author also has a book called: Gluten Intolerance: The widespread genetic
defect that can cause arthritis, Enteritis, Schizophrenia and other Health
Problems. It was published in 1990 but appears to still be in print. (I went to
www.bestbookbuys.com to find it). Unfortunately, her cookbook doesn't
seem to be in print any longer.