From:
Peggy Wagener <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:34:17 EST

The spectacular winter issue of Living Without magazine is on press and we
are so, so excited to show it to you. It is colorfully, beautifully,
creatively loaded with GF recipes, guidance, resources, travel adventures,
stories, and insights from the best and the brightest in the gluten-free
world. This issue is sure to sell out so go to <A
HREF="www.LivingWithout.com">www.LivingWithout.com</A> today,
before 5pm, to reserve your copy. And, if you aren't a subscriber or if you
haven't renewed, today, November 1, is the deadline to renew or subscribe and
receive this issue as part of your order. The winter issue is set to hit
newsstands and doorsteps nationwide later this month.

Now on to some really fun, personal items of Living Without happiness.  A
couple of things have happened in the past week that I want to share with
you...

#1.  I went to game seven of the World Series (okay that's not really all
that exciting for you, but it was for me, so I'm exercising my bragging
rights on this one) ... here's a better scoop...
#2 Lori Zeidel, the brilliant, gorgeous and remarkable marketing guru for
Glutino (a wonderful gluten-free company that many of you have ordered from)
got engaged to just about the cutest man in the whole world. He proposed last
Friday night and then received my official blessing of the union when the
three of us had a celebratory lunch together on Saturday. It is going to be a
very fun wedding. Yes, love is in the air and so is stardom...
#3  Our absolutely fantastic circulation manager (who many of you have spoken
with or written to when ordering the magazine) is flying to Florida later
this month to star in the next Jenny Craig commercial. Yes, Laura Reavis was
selected from thousands nationwide to be one of Jenny Craig's newest TV
models and we are just bursting with pride about it. We aren't sure when the
spots will air, but look for her soon. She's the beautiful blonde with the
amazing smile and she'll make every attempt to be draped in Living Without
covers for the commercial. Actually, Laura isn't a celiac and Jenny Craig
isn't currently offering GF meals, but Laura is a great advocate for us and
has definitely been talking up the GF concept with this company.  A star is
born!!
#4 Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and know that, on Thanksgiving Day, I'll be
giving thanks for each one of you and the support and friendship you've
provided through the years.

Wishing you well,

Peggy Wagener
Publisher