From:
Olivia Kogler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 19:03:37 EDT

I called to place an order and was told to call back the next day.  I did so
and the person I talked to said the same thing about baking gf  once a month
if enough people were interested.  However he was too busy to take an order
from me at that time.  I am not sure how he will get enough people to justify
baking once a month especially for us if he can't find the time to take an
order when he is baking gf anyway.  I would love to get some cheesecake
somewhere.  Trader Joe's "advertises" their 99% fat free cheesecake as gluten
free.  I can't tell about some of the ingredients on the label.  Has anyone
out there eaten this cheesecake?  With what results?  Thanks for your input.

Olivia in Virginia