From:
brenda laird <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
brenda laird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 11:02:53 -0800

WARNING:

  I bought several packages of mini sized sweet rice dumpling skins from the Super H Mart on Ogden Avenue in Naperville, IL.  Ingredients listed on label are as follows:  sweet rice flour, water, salt.  Manufacturer listed as Hanaro U.S.A., Inc. in Los Angeles, CA.

  I used the oval shape dumpling skins to make raviolis for my two celiac kids.  They absolutely LOVED the "raviolis" and ate them for 3 days straight!  By the end of the third day they were both complaining of extreme headaches, extreme stomach aches and nausea.  My husband called Hanaro on Monday.  The person answering the phone told him they have WHEAT FLOUR in them!!!  Nowhere on the label is wheat even listed as an ingredient!  Nowhere on the label is there any allergy warning!

  My son has been gluten free for 2 years.  My daughter has been gf for 6 months.  I am absolutely LIVID!

  How much damage was done to their bodies?  How long will it take them to recover?

  I have contacted the FDA and filed a complaint.  Does anyone have any other suggestions???  The company that made the products needs to be held accountable!

  Thanks for any and all input,
  Brenda