From:
BRENDA SLATER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 10:30:01 -0400

Hi List Members:
Thanks to all of you who replied to my query on Snickers Ice Cream Bars.
The general feeling among those who replied is that most who have eaten
this produce have had some kind of reaction -- so guess they go into the
trash. M&M Mars is not one of those companies who is easy to get info
from, so I'm not going to bother contacting them.
Thanks again for all your replies.
Brenda - Atlanta