From:
Melanie Neal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melanie Neal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:11:31 -0700

My 14 yo celiac daughter may go with a youth group to London this winter.  There would be five teens and one adult, who I believe would be helpful and understanding about her diet.  Does anyone have experience with eating GF in London, or sending a young teen off on a trip like this?

I'm not yet sure if she'll go, and the decision depends mostly on whether we think she can manage her diet and will have enough options while she is there.  Thanks very much for your help!

Melanie