From:
Jack and Phyllis Maines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 06:43:31 -0400

A recent gluten reaction here seemed to be due to Midel ginger snaps.
Has any one else had problems.  We hate the thought of losing them, but
the evidence has been clear.  Could be a personal idiosyncratic reaction
so I would like to pole the list.  I will summarize.  Jack Maines