From:
"C.M. D'Orazio" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 17:35:35 -0400

Hello to All:

Hope that you are all fine.  I would like to thank you each and everyone
of you that have taken the time of their busy schedule to response to my
original post:  "Need Help" on Yeast.

All responses were very informative, I tried to forward all information
to the individual person that showed interest to the responses that I got.
Here is the responses that I got.

Try Irish Soda Bread or Quick Bread instead of the regular Yeast Breads.

Kinnikinnick Foods have 2 yeast free leaving mixes prepared, it can be
used for cookies, muffins, cakes, breads etc.
Red Star yeast in jars is also good.
Books written by Carol Fenster, PH.D. are all gluten, yeast, sugar, milk
free.  Check your local library before buying the books you like.
If you need further on the Red Star Yeast company, it can be contacted at

Red Star Yeast
433 East Michigan Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Tel:  414/341-3891