From:
JSTmagpie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 21:09:49 EDT

I got a number of posts from others who have relied on Boca Burgers in the
past because they seemed to be the only GF veggie burgers around.  Even said
so on the package. Well, the company recently changed hands and the new owners
did an exhaustive analysis of the products. Turns out the burgers had TRACES
OF GLUTEN in their packages labeled GF!!!  The woman I spoke with was most
apologetic and when I said I relied on them and asked if they would ever
consider eliminating the gluten she suggested I write to the company. I left
the address in the office but if anyone wants it I"ll send it along to you
(email me at [log in to unmask]) Maybe if a lot of folks express our wishes
it"ll impress them.  Thanks for the responses all.  judy in nyc