From:
Margo and Rick Hintz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:51:37 -0700

Hello I was wondering if anyone has any helpful hints on making
playdough that is GF.  I have used all the GF flour in the house and
still can't get the texture right.  Does it make a difference using
white rice flour or brown rice flour or using cream of tartar or alum?
My 2 year-old would love to play with some that we could put threw those
neat playdough toys.  I use to make it with wheat flour for my other son
and the texture was different than my GF playdough.

Thanks.

Margo