From:
Debbie Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:13:23 -0500

I heard through the grapevine that Starbucks was testing out a GF brownie at
a Manhattan store location They were testing the market to see if people
liked it and to evaluate if they should pursue this market. I called
Starbucks today. The woman I talked to was so nice and interested in my
comments. I informed her of the importance of having gf options and how many
people have celiac disease.

It would be great if we called Starbucks and let them know just how many of
us would appreciate having something to eat as well as drink there.

Call 1-800-235-2883 and press option "0". Give them your opinion.

Debbie