From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:53:58 -0500

They tell us fall is here, and since we have been two days without 100
degree weather, maybe that is correct.  At least the kids are back in
school, and that is a sign that it is time for you adults out there to think
about a little get away at Chicken Paradise.  www.chickenparadise.com  The
pool temperature is very warm, and the outdoor shower is peaceful.  The
treehouse is a lovely place to enjoy your afternoon glass of wine or morning
coffee.

Now that we have let Cleo and Theo out of their aviary and they (Mr and Mrs
Peacock) are free to roam the property, we see signs pointing toward spring.
Theo has been plucking out his fan feathers in anticipation of mating season
when he wants to have the best ever fan display to keep Cleo in the mood for
romance.  He spends a lot of time gazing at himself in the windows of the
Paradise Suite, or the glass on the storm door entry to the suite.  They are
fascinating to watch, and they will likely show up to compete with the
chickens for a front row seat when you are served breakfast by the pool.  We
plan your breakfast around your choices and dietary restrictions.

If you or someone you know is interested in being in San Antonio for the
Rock and Roll Marathon on November 15, we still have space for you to stay
here in a safe GF environment.

Do come see us soon!

Anne Barfield
San Antonio, Texas